Call today to make sure you feel better tomorrow. Contact us (02) 4284 8188
We understand that not all illnesses occur between the hours of 9.00 - 5.00 Monday to Friday so we want our surgery to reflect the needs of our patients. We have longer opening hours which also include access to a female doctor most days up to 6.00pm.
We are open mondays to fridays, and saturday mornings.
We close on Sundays and public holidays,
NB. Hours may vary without notice
AFTER HOURS CARE & HOME VISITS
For those hours outside of operation, we have arranged for our patients' care to be handled by National After Hour Home Doctor Services. They provide a very affordable service and give a great peace of mind for you and your family. They are the ones to call on should you require a home visit. Generally, if you feel you are so sick you cannot come to see a doctor, you may have to consider a visit to the hospital emergency.
Membership Cost and Cover can be arranged with Family Care Medical Services.
To contact National After Hour Home Doctor Services phone (07) 3831 9999 or 13 SICK.
INFORMATION ABOUT WAITING TIMES
Doctors may run late because patients:
- arrive late for appointments
- don't book a long appointment for the problem/problems they come with when they should
- fit in as medical emergencies
- consultations are interrupted by urgent phone calls
- epidemics occur
Medical practices and doctors are NOT in control of the above factors. However, your help and co-operation will help doctors run on time.
When making appointments, we ask that you provide our staff with as much information as possible. This will help us determine how much time you may need with your doctor. We offer patients the opportunity to book
HOW PATIENTS CAN HELP DOCTORS RUN ON TIME
- arrive on time.
- let receptionists know if you are here for additional tests like breathing tests, ECGs, pregnancy tests, and special health checks, quick immunisations, etc, so that these may get done while you wait to see your doctor.
- call in advance if you are running late, and please cancel at least 2 hours before your appointment (penalty fee may apply in failure to cancel at least 2 hours in advance)
- book ahead rather than walk-in as a fit-in.
- book adequate time for your problem. Always book a long appointment if you have multiple issues, if you are in crisis, if you want a comprehensive health check, pap smear, employment/VISA/insurance medicals, or if you are a new patient and have a complex medical history.
- come on rainy days, when a public event is on, early afternoons, or late mornings - these times are usually not as much in demand. Avoid short weeks and the day after a public holiday - these days are always very busy.
Please be realistic about your expectations of what we do...we are dealing with people's health and their lives, and there are a lot of unexpected variables than in other professionals' work.
If you call up for an estimate of waiting time, it will be only a rough estimate and be aware that things may change within the next minute.